PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All payments made to Raffles American School (RAS) are strictly non-refundable.
2. A one-time placement fee must be paid to secure a students placement in RAS.
3. Every school year has two semesters. The tuition fee will be invoiced per semester that corresponds to the students grade level.
a) 60% of the tuition fee will be collected for the 1st semester, and the remaining 40% of the tuition fee will be collected for the second semester
|1st Semester||August until December|
|2nd Semester||January until June|
b) The scheduled date of invoice would be:
|1st Semester||1st of April|
|2nd Semester||1st of October|
c) The tuition fee must be paid before the due date indicated on the invoice:
|1st Semester||No Later than 30th of April|
|2nd Semester||No Later than 31st of October|
d) Any miscellaneous fees will be specified and invoiced as and when necessary.
4. Tuition fee will be pro-rated in accordance to the student’s admission term:
|Term||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4|
|Percentage of Tuition Fee Chargeable||100%||85%||50%||25%|
5. Boarding fee is applicable for RAS Boarding Program and must be paid before the due date indicated on the invoice.
6. All payments should be made in MYR and any shortage in the amount must be settled by the parents. All bank charges are to borne by the remitter.
7. RAS reserves the right to impose a late payment penalty on outstanding invoices at 1.5% per month.
8. RAS reserves the right to refuse access and or withhold student records such as report cards and transcript and/or terminate the student’s enrolment due to any outstanding fees.
9. Parents/Guardian of the students are responsible for the settlement of any outstanding invoices.
10. RAS reserves the right and discretion to revise
PAYMENT VIA DIRECT BANK TRANSFER:
All school fees are payable by bank transfer no later than the first day of each semester. All payments are to be made in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). All bank charges incurred are to be borne by the remitting party.
All cheque and bank transfers can be made to the following:
RAFFLES K12 SDN BHD
Beneficiary Account Number:
5015 4313 9458
Bank Swift Code:
RAFFLES AMERICAN SCHOOL
79050 ISKANDAR PUTERI
MALAYAN BANK BERHAD
15, JALAN NUSA BESTARI ⅕
TAMAN NUSA BESTARI
PAYMENT VIA Flywire:
1. rasmalaysia.flywire.com. Select the type of fees you are looking to pay. Enter your payment amount and country of origin.
2. SELECT PAYMENT METHOD: Review the payment options provided, and select your preferred method. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
3. ENTER YOUR DETAILS Create your account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment. We will include this information with your payment for easy identification by your institution.
4. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire via your selected method.
- BANK TRANSFERS Follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment made online, in person, or over the phone.
- DEBIT/CREDIT CARD Enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency.
Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on your country of origin.
5. TRACK & CONFIRM Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered.