PAYMENT VIA DIRECT BANK TRANSFER:
All school fees are payable by bank transfer no later than the first day of each semester. All payments are to be made in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). All bank charges incurred are to be borne by the remitting party.
All cheque and bank transfers can be made to the following:
RAFFLES K12 SDN BHD
Beneficiary Account Number:
5015 4313 9458
Bank Swift Code:
RAFFLES AMERICAN SCHOOL
79050 ISKANDAR PUTERI
MALAYAN BANK BERHAD
15, JALAN NUSA BESTARI ⅕
TAMAN NUSA BESTARI
PAYMENT VIA Flywire:
- rasmalaysia.flywire.com. Select the type of fees you are looking to pay. Enter your payment amount and country of origin.
- SELECT PAYMENT METHOD: Review the payment options provided, and select your preferred method. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- ENTER YOUR DETAILS Create your account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment. We will include this information with your payment for easy identification by your institution.
- MAKE YOUR PAYMENT Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire via your selected method.
- BANK TRANSFERS Follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment made online, in person, or over the phone.
- DEBIT/CREDIT CARD Enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency.
- Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on your country of origin.
- TRACK & CONFIRM Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- School fees will be invoiced per semester. All tuition fees are to be paid before the due date indicated for each semester.
- First semester (August until December)
- Second semester (January until June)
Fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable in whole or in part.
- Invoices will be issued for semester one by first week of April and for semester two by first week of October. New students will receive invoices after they confirm the acceptance of the placement.
- Other miscellaneous fees will be invoiced as and when they occur.
- Payment due date of each semester and the bank details are indicated in the invoice.
- All payments should be made in MYR and any shortfall in the amount must be settled by the parents. All bank charges are to be borne by the remitter.
- The School reserves the right to impose a late payment penalty on overdue invoices at 1.5% per month.
- The School reserves the right to refuse access to school facilities and lessons to students whose invoices have not been fully settled. No school reports or testimonials will be issued in such cases. The school may also terminate the student’s enrollment, should the tuition and other fees remain overdue.
- Parents are responsible for the settlement of any outstanding invoices. An agreement with a third party to pay any school fees does not release the parents from any liability under the Terms and Conditions.